Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whatca Working on Wednesday -on Thursday

My oldest daughter needed the computer all night to finish her report for school. By the time she was done it was too late for me. I figured I would just post today. Better late than never. These are the wooden bowls I bought at the estate sale. They are in a previous post without paint. I wanted to try my hand at painting and distressing.
I couldn't resist the rich colors of fall in this fabric. I decided to make kyself fall scrub tops for work. I cut them out last night while I waited for the computer. I'll get them sewn this weekend. Ihve to get going to work but I'll post halloween pictures later. Even though it's past Halloween.

4 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

GREAT job on the bowls, they turned out fantastic!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Rhonda!
You did a great job on your bowls!! I really like those.

I forgot to tell ya-when ya stopped by my blog...I live near Warren about an hour from Erie. Where were you when ya lived in the NW part of PA?

Have a great day!

hugs-Kath

Leslie said...

Your distressed plates look great :)

I love the fabrics that you picked. They are going to make really awesome scrub tops!

You asked about "signing up" for Whatcha Working on Wednesday....you put your name in there each week that you participate. It doesn't sign up forever or anything like that. If you do something this week, that's fine and if not, fine, too. Join in whenever you feel like it and just add your name to the list :)

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Leslie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You did a great job on the bowls! I am going to repaint this mini cupboard and try to distress it too. Hope mine project turns out as well.

Smiles,
Lea