Thursday, January 19, 2012

A new Header and More

I just love the colors in this post card. Don't you just love the ducks.
That's what it feels like around here in SW PA. The rain seems like it's never ending.
I know I'm the minority but I want some snow. I really love the snow.
Or is it I romance the idea of fires and cuddling under a handmade quilt and working on one of many hand projects.

Speaking of hand projects I want to post the progress of a rug I'm hooking from a kit I purchased from Hungry Hook Primitives.
My hope is that if I post my progress here I might get it finished.


I think it's coming along nicely considering I started working on it a few days ago.

I saw a 10 min hooker button on a blog and thought I might try that. At least it's worth a shot.

I also finished an embroidery project I began before Christmas. So technically I'm early for Christmas 2012.

This pattern is from Jenny Hoffman at Country Rustic Primitives I have several of her patterns and love them all.

I also participated in a snow man swap with Julie from Country Girl at Heart blog. I have followed her blog for awhile.She's a sweet gal. here's a sneak peak at the project. The finished one goes out today. After she receives her package I'll post the finished piece.

Sneak peak.



And last but certainly not least but MIL passed away today. She unfortunately left us some years ago but physically left to be with The Lord today. Keep my hubby and his family in your prayers.

Blessings for all,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Julie said...

That just makes me so very excited!! Can't wait for the mail to come in the next day or two.

So sorry about your MIL. I pray you will find peace and comfort at this time. God Bless.

Thanks again for swapping. I am so glad you received your package. Have a happy day!!
Julie