Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowman Swap


Wow I have the pleasure of sharing my swap goodies with you.
I did a Snowman Swap with Julie from Country Girl at Heart.
And what a heart she has.
The saying on the wall hanging is
"Happiness is making friends"
is that not approiate since this is our first (hopefully not last) swap.


She sent me a gratitude journal as well. I have heard about these and wanted to start one so this is the perfect chance now that my special blogger friend did all the work for me.

She did a spectacular job.

The picture doesn't do it justice.


In the package was a little snowman pillow that was too cute for words.

I put him on my window sill and every time I see him he makes me smile.
And I can always use notecards.

There's nothing like receiving a hand written note in the mail.


Thank you Julie for all your beautiful work.

Yours is on its way.

Thanks for being understanding.

Rhonda

No comments: