Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Tablerunners


We had a computer crash so I am limping along with a picture software I am not familiar with. But I finished a few things and wanted to get them posted. So I tried the software that came with my camera. It's not too bad just more time consuming than I'm used to. But I am always excited when I teach myself something new on the computer since I can be electronically challenged.
Pictures in the snow:

Another strip pieced Valentines Table runner...............





My favorite Laurel Birch fabric
A Christmas Stripe






I'm glad I found a use for it. I can enjoy it instead of looking at it on my shelf.

In keeping with my gift strategy here's the second one for the gift box.





With the left over 60 degree triangles...
FRONT

BACK


I read somewhere that the best pictures are in natural light outside so out side I went. I love the snow so what better place to photograph. This was so much fun.
Hope you enjoyed them.

Blessings
Rhonda

No comments: