Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ron

Today is my brother's birthday. It seemd a good day to recognize him in my small way.
I spent a week in June with he and his family in Texas. We had a wonderful time. I am so impressed with the man he has become. I can hardly believe he is 45 years old. It seems like yesterday he was tormenting me when we were young.

From child................



To getting married ................

To being a dad...............

To enjoying being a grandpa..............He and his 2 grandson's crashed in his recliner following a rousing game of football.



This is the family photo from my parent's 50th anniversary party in May 2008.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Ron (even though you can't see his face) because he is doing what he loves .....woodworking. It also happens that he is working on a prim piece for me.
I wish him a very happy day with his family. Wish I could be there to celebrate with all of you.

I love you Ron.
Rhonda

No comments: