Monday, March 30, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Monday March 30,2009

Outside my window
Dreary and wet. Not going to get anything done outside today.


I am Thinking...
of all the things I want to do this week.

I am thankful for
My hubby. We celebrated our anniversay Saturday. 17 years.


From the kitchen
I have chicken out to thaw. I was going to grill it but not today. Will have to come up with something else.


I am wearing
Sweats and a tee shirt. I just got back from the gym.I have the week off work so I plan on jump starting my diet and excersize by going in the morning every day.

I am creating
egs and bunnies. I have plans for a couple of woodworking projects for later in the week if I get the dining room painted today.

I am going
to paint my dining room and do laundry. We are multi taskers after all.

I am reading
The Shack while I walk on the treadmill and of course my study of I John for my ladies Bible Study.

I am hoping
to get lots done this wekk as I have a week off from work. I have friends coming in from Canada the end of the week so I hope to gets lots done early in the week.
I am hearing
Silence. It is so nice after the weekend of noise. I was home with my girls up until 9 months ago and I do so miss the quiet time during the day when they were at school. Now with working full time I come home and they are already here. No silence at all.

Around the house
I have to remove switch plates and finish taking down wall stuff in the dining romm to paint. It does look quite like Easter in my home. I do however have some little projects to finish up. I'll ge to those tonight. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

One of my favorite things
is cooking. When I have time to plan and execute recipes I love to make a nice meal for my family. That is one of the things I miss with working full time.

A few plans for the rest of the week
The list is endless. I want to paint at tleast the dining room. I have sewing projects to finish for Easter,laundry,clean the house,take one day to visit some of my favorite shops (sfter all it is a vacation), visit with my friends, and on and on.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..



My FIL made these crosses for all my husbands brothers and his sister. I love the simlpicity of it. And I cherish it because he made it for us.

Have a wonderful week. Don't forget to visit other Simple Woman's Daybook Entries at Peggy's.

2 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

You sound like you have a busy week ahead..I also am trying to paint my bathroom, spring makes you want to refresh everything.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Rhonda,
I've been trying to email you but it keeps coming back that it failed. Email me ok? Hope you are having a good vacation:)

Rondell