Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

I love to spend Saturday mornings going to local garage sales. This past Saturday was no exception. It was a productive morning.

I have always LOVED cake stands. I couldn't believe my luck finding this one. It was a pleasure to rescue this and add it to my collection. Although not typical of my prim decor I do use them with desserts. They add so much to anything that is served on them.




I also collect Fiesta Ware. This bowl has some rim chips but I couldn't pass it up just because of those. For $3.00 I don't mind using it and enjoying it. Everything looks better in Fiesta Ware.


I must give recognition to my daughter Emily for taking the pictures of my "finds". She surprised me at her "eye" when capturing these pictures.
Thanks Em.

Have a restful Sunday.
Rhonda

1 comment:

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Great finds...I have a twin cake plate that I love too!!