Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catching up

Since I am on vacation this coming week I will be catching up on many things. One of them is my blog. This post should have been done 2 weeks ago but alas time has slipped away again.



We had the pleasure of spending the day at Kennywood with 2 of my nephews we don't see as often as I'd like. My girls are the same ages as the boys. By the look of their faces in the pictures I'd say they had a good time.



I am blessed to have a close family. These are 2 of my brothers' 5 boys. They live 1 1/2 hours from us but we really only see them for holidays since their parents are divorced. We all had a good time that day. It was a new experience for me to drop them off by themselves for a few hours and return after my DH got home from work. I'm not sure I'm liking this letting go thing much.
Here are my 2 clowning for the camera.

Since they were little we've taken their pictures on the merry go round and I change them in the frame each summer. It's a neat progression of time.
Here's this years.
Tori 14

Emily 13


My how time does fly.

I'll post again tomorrow with some finished projects and some buys from summer.

Rhonda

1 comment:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So nice seeing your girls Rhonda, I know they had a good time at Kennywood, it's always a fun time there whenever we go!
Rondell