Saturday, August 22, 2009

Colonial Williamsburg


It seems like just yesterday we were on our way home from vacation. I wanted to post these pictures right away but "life happens".. And of course I didn't get all the pictures I wanted because My camera was acting up. This is a kitchen. I loved this one because we got to participate. Well the kids did but it was good for them it kept them interested. They had to fetch this wood and deliver the food that was prepared to the house. The kitchens were outside as to not heat up the house in the summer.





Cellar for storage






Some garden pictures




You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge. As I was looking at my pictures I realized I took more of objects that I wanted to reproduce here at home than I did of scenery or buildings. I have some shutter and fencing pictures as well as colors I liked. Oh well...... guess I had a mission and didn't know it. I'll post pictures of what I bought while I was there and some projects I finished on the ride tomorrow.

No comments: