Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April Secret Sister Package

I received a wonderful package from my secret sister exchanged hosted by Char at The Pickled Pepper Patch. We are exchanging a package a month till the end of the year.


I received a quilting magazine which I have of course read from cover to cover already. I love quilting in any form. Picked a couple projects already.

The notepads she sent are so appreciated. I never have enough of those.
There was a small flag for my garden. can't wait to use it.

You should see the tulips she made for me. They are so prim perfect. I love them. Can't wait to get out to the potting shed and find the perfect pot to put them in.



They are so beautiful and creative and I appreciate all the time she put into them.
There's nothing more special than a gift created from the heart by one's own hands. you can feel the love. Thank you secret sister. You are a keeper.
Enjoy your day.

Rhonda

No comments: